Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello, Tuesday

After cleaning up the debris leftover from our un-wallpapering adventure yesterday, I decided to give that room (and myself) a break today. Working on sewing and crafting some gifts for special friends today, unfortunately I can't show you right now because I wouldn't want to ruin the surprises. Don't worry, I'll take pictures for later. ;)

In other news... laundry; dishes; a nice new haircut; paying bills online; thinking about the yardwork I should be doing; buying fun stuff on Etsy; catching up on Paper 08 pages; wondering why my printer says there's a paper jam when there really is not a paper jam and also wondering why I can't just scan something even if there was a paper jam; trying to locate someone who can put up a nice subtle texture on the newly bare walls in the bedroom before I paint them (now I know it is a drywall person who does this and not a painter. check.); trying to locate someone responsible and caring who can come to our house to watch Lachlan on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I go back to work at the end of August (I already found a great person for MWF - if you know anyone who might be interested & available, please let me know!); and of course, chatting and cuddling with our little guy. Hope your Tuesday is productive, too! Be back soon with photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment