Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello, Story - first 3 pages

I decided to sign up for Ali Edward's Hello Story class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, because I basically love every single thing she makes, and I've been looking to be re-inspired to make paper scrapbook pages.


week 1: Timeline - SO much inspiration in Ali's content - I decided to make a photo timeline from when Bill and I started dating until current day. It was so fun to look through those old photos!


week 2: fill-in-the-blank - I had been planning to interview L about some of his "favorites" at age 5, so this seemed like the perfect format.


week 3: direction - Again, a perfect theme for my week - I had just finished my third week of the couch to 5K running program, and I wanted to document my motivations and the fun feet photos.

Well, it's week 6 now, so I'm feeling a little behind on creating layouts, but I'm still absolutely inspired by Ali's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment