Monday, February 16, 2015

{5/52} Valentine craftiness

The first couple weeks of February were full of pinks and reds and hearts as we prepared for Valentine's Day. I found a fun maze Valentine on Pinterest that both Lachlan and Kenley approved for their classmate valentines, so I ordered a bag of heart shaped mazes (I couldn't find a link for the hearts, but look they have Easter ones! :), and printed up a quick card, and we were good to go - quick and easy!


I always make valentines for my preschool class, so I had fun putting together this quiver of  Valentine arrows with pencils, felt, washi tape and hot glue!


I also made heart-shaped sun catchers with my preschoolers, and later Lachlan's 1st grade class during their Valentine party. They took a little prep work, because I cut the tissue paper into small pieces, cut the contact paper into pieces, and cut the cardstock heart shapes beforehand, but it was a quick and easy activity, and they look so pretty and colorful in the window, especially with the backdrop of grey winter days. 







Finally, I had to share a couple of the many love notes I got from Lachlan on Valentine's Day. He worked for two weeks on making me notes so that I would have "The Best Valentines Day EVER" - and it was definitely one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment