Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hello....mushrooms!

So, I came home and got ready to mow the lawn, and what should I come across but a backyard full of mushrooms! I suppose they were brought up by the unseasonably warm temperatures we've had this week. Alas, I wasn't going to mow around the mushrooms, so I took a few pictures before I mowed them down.

This week has flown by - everything at work is in full swing, artwork to grade and display, professional learning plans to design, and paintbrushes to wash (why am I painting with 4 classes a day right now??), as well as a visiting art ed. student who has a million (great) questions. Below is a picture of paper scraps I was about to toss while I was preparing some artwork for display, and I just thought they looked attractive.

In other news - I got a homer today! My self-portrait deco that I made 1 1/2 years ago (the first one I ever made for myself) arrived and it is gorgeous. Scans to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment