Sunday, April 22, 2007

On Thursday, I turned 28. As the years go by, birthdays just seem like regular days. I was not planning to do anything special - school, then off to work at Reminisce like I do most every Thursday. But my husband and parents had other plans - mom and dad drove over from Des Moines to surprise me with a cheesecake at work! Then Cindy was kind enough to let me leave a little early and we all went out for a late dinner at Formosa. What a great surprise and nice birthday.
Friday afternoon I enjoyed a little time out on the porch enjoying the great spring weather and checking out the new growth in the yard - looks like the tulips will be blooming after all - I was afraid they would be done for after the freeze we had.
Saturday morning I taught a kid's class at Reminisce called "Crafty Kids". It was a nice little group of girls and we made a 6x6 book about friends. Looking forward to the kid's camp week at Reminisce in June, too.
And Saturday night I went for a girl's night out with a group of teachers from school. We went out for dinner first at Atlas and then over to Hancher Aud. to see the musical Hairspray. Good times.
Here's Helen working on paying her bill. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment