Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Excited!

It's that time of year - the holidays are upon us and time flies by as there is so much to do and make and accomplish! I am super excited for our WeMiKiWi open house that is tomorrow afternoon. I've been busy sewing ornaments and making wine charms and more fun paper bead earrings. Hopefully there will be a good turn-out, but mainly I'm looking forward to seeing some friend s that I haven't seen in awhile. Don't worry if you can't make it - there will definitely be an Etsy shop update this weekend!Also excited that the baby belly is starting to show (not that I had a flat 6-pack before, hah) and that we finally get to have an ultrasound in a little over a week! This weekend we put up our trees (last year I bought a 2nd one knowing that we were looking for a new house with more space) and I am so happy to have all the sparkling lights and special ornaments back out again. Not as excited about the monster-sized mouse hunt that is currently underway at our house (don't worry Cleo, I still love you even though you aren't a mouser) but hey, mice want to come in from the cold, too - right?

Hope everyone is staying happy and healthy! Take care and enjoy the season!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:34 AM

    Super cute ornaments - I love that you used the flower in the middle!!
    RH

    ReplyDelete