Friday, April 23, 2010

and the scrapbook page

I wanted to make sure and document the story of this transition before I forgot all the details. It's still going well. He has definitely taken ownership of his new bed and room, which I love. He's going down peacefully for a nap for Deb and Carissa and pretty well for me at night, too. I'm glad we have the gates at the doors because he understands that means he has to stay in bed and in his room until we come to get him. Earlier this week I heard him get up in the morning, but he wasn't calling for me. When I went down to check on him, he was picking out clothes for the day from his dresser - "shirt" "pants, blue". So cute.

I have lots I want to blog about - but we've been without internet at home all week because our delightful Sadie decided to chew the wire from the side of the house. Grrr. Anyway, it's fixed now so I'll be back soon with more peeks at our recent travels and my finished and unfinished projects.

1 comment: