Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ruffles and flowers and wrapping, oh my!

We've received so many sweet and thoughtful gifts for little Kenley, but I just had to share a photo of this gift in particular. I love the handmade details on the shirt and the skirt. I can't wait until it fits her next summer and she can toddle around in it. But check out the wrapping! So creative, and it even matches the flower design on the outfit. You can find Pamela, the creative mind behind this gift, here. I'm always inspired by her decorating posts and I especially love her fun weekly pillow feature.

1 comment:

  1. It was our pleasure. Can't wait to meet her. I actually dropped part of the flower off the package when we were getting in McGurk's car and found the rest of it on our front porch when we came home. Argh!
    Anyway, we had so much fun Friday night. Hope everything went okay with the wee ones.
    P

    ReplyDelete