Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Life weeks 15 & 16

week 15, pg1

week 15, pg 2
week 16, pg 1
week 16, pg 2
Finished up two weeks of my digital Project Life pages this weekend. Everything from Easter, to play dates, to 4th birthday party prep, to beetle painting at preschool, to my birthday this week. As always, so glad to be collecting all these moments of our lives.

Supplies:
Project Life - The Templates
Cobalt Edition Full Collection
Splendid Fiins Eclectic foto frames , 4x6 Halvsies Templates , 3x4 Eclectic set 1
So Totally Happy Brushes by Ali Edwards (the "so cute" w/ arrow)
Robyn Meierotto Everyday - Alphabetical Cards
Borderline Journal Brushes
Cathy Zielske Check Cards no. 03: Kid Life Edition
Secretary Date Stamps & Brush Set 2 ---> I was inspired by Elise's stamped dates on a recent blog post. It would have been sooo much easier to stamp in real life than it was to arrange in PSE, but I'm still happy I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment