Saturday, November 16, 2013

Project Life week 42

I've fallen a bit behind on my Project Life, but if I do 2-3 spreads/week, I'll be good to go. I wanted to share the pages I've just finished, featuring some great designs by Splendid Fiins.


When I fall behind, I try to keep things very simple, and think of the pages as more of a photo album than a scrapbook page. Nisa's designs make it easy to pop in photos and fun patterns and details. This weekend you can get her new 3x4 2014 calendars on sale. I've enjoyed including them each week in this year's album, and I'm planning to use them again next year.


The Lilypad has released a huge collection of holiday products called Design Your December. I picked up Splendid Fiin's releases, and also the Paislee Press journal cards and cut files. I've got my eye on this confetti, and Merry + Bright bling washi tape too!

I loved using the 4x6 Remember December templates to put together a PL spread from last December (I only have 3 incomplete weeks to finish, then 2012 is done!)




No comments:

Post a Comment