Monday, January 21, 2008

Operations 2 & 3

Tonight I finally got around to getting my pages done for Elise's weekly challenges. These are the fronts and I wrote a little more about both on the backsides (on flickr). Operation 02 was inspired by a Van Gogh quote and got us thinking about what we want the "souvenir" of our lives to be. Operation 03 was "next" and could be applied to anything in the future - this week I've been thinking alot about learning more about getting ready for the baby's birth and what choices are right for us.
This week I got the SIS "rainbow sushi" paper collection in the mail. It is super duper cute, so I also made a layout with my pregnancy test photo, and a little fold-up journaling tab.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! So cool to use that photo!! The other operation pages are great too!!

    ReplyDelete