Thursday, October 09, 2008

for your viewing pleasure

Nothing starts the weekend out right like a baby giggling (you can see him grabbing for the camera at the end - that's a much desired toy, along with my iPhone and the kitty's tail). We're also thoroughly enjoying the "jumperoo" via Craigslist - this video was taken over a week ago and he's already much more skilled at it.

In other random updates -
- We're headed to Decorah this weekend to visit Bethany and take in the NE Iowa Artist Studio Tour. Looking forward to seeing that lovely area in all its Fall loveliness.
- Managed to come down with some kind of sore throat yuckiness - what I feel like is sleeping but unfortunately the sore throat makes me cough = not sleeping = more sore throat.
- I've printed my photos for my "Week in the Life" album but probably won't get to putting it together until next week. Gotta do it soon before I forget everything, since I didn't do any note-taking.
- Enjoying that there is good t.v. again for us to watch after L. goes to bed - especially happy for Amazing Race, Pushing Daisies, and the new HBO show True Blood. Sad that Project Runway is almost over, who do you think will win it?? I think I'm rooting for Leanne, even though she doesn't have much of a personality, love her designs.

Have a good weekend all!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    So cute!

    I'm pulling for Leanne too. I'd be down with Korto too. Really, anyone but Kenley because I just don't like her attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most adorable little videos! I just love the baby giggles and coos and sounds!

    ReplyDelete