Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hmmm, let's see...

We had a wonderful time on our little road trip to Decorah. As you can see, the leaves were beautiful, the weather was unseasonably warm, and we got to visit Bethany and see lots of great art on the studio tour. I even brought home a new piece of pottery and an amazing 3D collage piece. We stayed at the lovely Dug Road Inn and ate dinner (and lunch the next day) at La Rana.

Working on the little guy's Halloween costume tonight, which involves sewing a pair of baby pants. All I can say is that I'm not going to be sewing all our clothes any time soon, but they will work ok. Getting excited about all the other costume details, though!

We started feeding L rice cereal last night - he seems to be enjoying it so far. Feeling excited & nervous at the same time about starting solids - I want to make sure we do it the "right" way and hoping he won't be allergic to anything...

Think this is such a cool idea - My Day, Yesterday - I might have to try that soon.

My friends Cindy & Shelly have recently started a kit club called Sweet Tooth Scrapbooking and Shelly is hosting a giveaway on her blog. Check it out!

Looking forward to digging into my recently arrived October RVA kit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment