So, Zhenia tagged me about two weeks ago, but between Halloween festivities and being without internet, I'm just getting around to it. And since I've been up awhile with a baby who doesn't know about daylight savings time, this seems like a good time for it. These are actually so hard for me to come up with, but I like reading everyone else's, so I'll play along ;) Without further ado, here are 6 random things about me -
1. When I was a little girl I collected all things unicorn.
2. My ancestry is almost completely Norwegian and my husband’s is English and some other things, so… we picked an Irish name for our boy. ‘Cause we like it. ;)
3. One of my brothers and my sister share the same birthday, but 7 years apart (ok, technically that’s not about me, but kind of interesting, hmm?)
4. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip
5. I took drum lessons in junior high but didn’t take it farther than that. Wish I could play an instrument now. Especially the guitar or the piano.
6. I find washing dishes relaxing.
& Elizabeth (Click the link so you can check out her cool new company!)
Let's hear your 6 random things, ladies!