Friday, December 02, 2011

Craft and Fancy 4

I've been busy this week, recovering from our Thanksgiving trip to Disneyworld, taking care of sick kiddos, and getting ready for Craft and Fancy 4 at Home Ec tomorrow! It is my first time to have a table at this local mini craft fair. I'm thrilled to be included with the other talented local artists and crafters.
I'll be bringing along special handmade gifts for babies and little ones, including tag blankets, patchwork baby quilts and Tooth Fairy pillows. Check out the event's page to see some of the other treats to be had. I'm looking forward to picking up a few unique handmade gifts for my friends and family!
I hope you will stop by and say hello if you are in the Iowa City Area!
Craft and Fancy 4 at Home Ec Workshop
Saturday, December 4th, 10 am - 5 pm

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was closer! Your things look so nice. I'm sure you will have a great day.

    ReplyDelete