Friday, August 16, 2013

Back, and ready for more blogging!


As mentioned in previous posts, I was feeling like doing Project Life replaced my need to blog, because that's where I was putting my energy for recording our family's story. Now that I have gotten into the Project Life groove, and spend less time pulling it together each week, I feel like I have a pocket of time where I can go back to blogging.

But why? I have no intention of having a huge "following", or to make my blog a money-maker, but I just miss having a place to record my creative endeavors. That's where the name of my blog originated, and that's what I'll be going back to now. My creations. That might include posts about scrapbooking, sewing, quilting, diy, cooking experiments, or who knows what else! So, if you're still reading my blog and will continue, thanks! I plan to be here more often - and I have quite a few things that I've made in my bloggy absence that I'll be sharing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment