Monday, February 02, 2015

(4/52) January Project Life


Well, I did great with my digital Project Life for the first half of 2014, but then fell behind and never caught up. (Still holding out hope that I will whip those pages up and get the books printed this year!)


I'm determined to continue to document the details and memories of our daily life this year, but I want to make sure I have a doable strategy. Today I spent part of our snow day (yay!) organizing photos from my phone into the Collect photo app and adding short captions. Then I imported the Collect cards into the Project Life app, and used the new Project52 card kit. I'm happy with how they came out, and it was SO quick!


I'm not sure yet if I will have a 2 page spread for each week. I'd still like to include journaling cards for longer stories,  and notes about the stuff we are reading/loving/listening to, etc. Also, I don't want to abandon taking and printing photos from my big camera! I think I will keep these pages consistent in this style, and then vary what I include on the facing pages.


You can keep up with my Project Life pages on Flickr. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment