Saturday, August 27, 2005

Baby Shower?


My good friend Jenny had a baby last week, so I'm on my way to Des Moines to meet little Owen and attend the baby shower. Here's a card that I made for him.

I'm also thinking that my "surprise" wedding shower might be happening today as well. Maybe the baby shower is actually a wedding shower as far as I know! My sister (and maid of honor) has been planning it but I've gotten little hints from people here and there, so we'll see. I'm just anxious for it to happen because it's hard to be out of the loop!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:53 AM

    Hello,
    I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I stumbled across it while I was looking for baby gift to compare to some of the baby gift I make. If you get a chance, go to www.diapergifts.com and let me know what you think. I will be coming back to vist your blog often. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete