Friday, August 05, 2005

First post!


So, here I am. Glad to have my own blog to share what's happening with anyone who is interested (and to document it for myself).

Much of my energy right now is going into projects and planning for my September 24th wedding. This morning I finished the invites for the rehearsal dinner. Here's a picture from the invites in progress. Soon I'll scan and post the finished product. They were pretty labor-intensive, but I only had to make 20-some, so that wasn't bad!

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!! My sister is getting married Sept 3. It's a small family wedding and we are holding it in my backyard. I am asking myself now "what was I thinking."hehe So how many of those little darlings are you making? I looks like you have a good system going to get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lovely, lovely work. Is that an invitation I see in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA for blogs! Love your invitations. It's fun to be friends with such talent! :) Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! You show real dedication, each one is so carefully done...nice job!

    ReplyDelete