Monday, March 06, 2006

Saturday art fun

Saturday night I got together with Wendy to make some art. It was very fun. I'm so glad that we make time to do this every couple weeks. It's just a refreshment to my creativity to have another artist to bounce ideas off of. And we're on the same wave length much of the time.
Her wonderful cat Melvin was helping us out. Unfortunately his fur had to be shaved because he was getting winter dredlocks, but fortunately he looks totally cute with the puffy tail and mane.
We did lots of deco pages and I used my handcarved fish stamp on several. I'm really lovin' it right now for some reason.














1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    I love that you and your friend get together to create! Your blog is great, have a wonderful day, Julie

    ReplyDelete