Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Friday!

Did another layout to add to the wedding album last night. These photos are from the day before the big event. I think I look surprisingly calm - but really, I felt pretty calm. The major butterflies didn't hit me until a few hours before the actual wedding. Can you tell I'm related to those other two goofballs next to me?

I also finished this altered clipboard a few days ago. I made a paper quilt type thing by hand-stitching the pieces together (and to a piece of card stock that was behind the whole thing. The photos are all from our spring break trip to St. John in the USVI. It was hard to get a good photo of this, but I'm really happy with how it turned out (especially after the many hours of hand-stitching!).
I'm leaving for a weekend yoga retreat this afternoon. It is at a nature retreat center about 45 min. away. I will be SORE when I get home, but in a really good way. Also looking forward to wandering around the trails and having some quiet time to start a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment