Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend in Chicago

We had a fantastically fun weekend in Chicago. This trip was my birthday gift from Bill - we (he and I and my mom and sister) went out to dinner at a swanky restaurant called "Spring", visited the Shedd Aquarium, did lots of shopping, and we saw Wicked! It is a fantastic show - I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos, since they're all on my sister's digital camera, but hopefully she'll send them over soon!

These are just a couple deco pages that I worked on tonight. I hand-carved the sunflower stamp and the photo above I altered for a "green and copper" deco.

Looking ahead to a busy week this week. We're running a Kid's camp at Reminisce - teaching 18 6-10 year olds to scrapbook. Should be interesting! I also have a 2 day leadership workshop to attend at school, and lots of art swaps to finish up. Where has June run off to?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Their both beautiful.
    I like the sunflower stamp a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:29 PM

    It was me... I forgot to identify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:59 PM

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete