Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Mail Art

Just a few pics from some Monday night arting. I wanted to get these swap obligations taken care of before it was time for the move to get in full swing. The scan above is a map deco page for a deco RR over at Destiny Art Decos.
These atcs are for a swap at the Embellished Circus. I was a little stumped about the theme "silhouettes" even though i love the look of them - until I thought of cutting out shapes from photos I had taken. These photos were taken at the Vigeland Sculpture park in Oslo, Norway while I was studying abroad there.
Another busy weekend - my lullaby class Thursday night was small but delightful. Everyone was excited about the projects, plus they were quick, so I finished early! Friday night was our monthly teacher crafting night and I got 6 scrapbooking pages done with pictures from my trip to Denver in December. Bill and I took a trip over to Des Moines to pick out some much needed couches for the new house. We're very excited about the selections - they arrive at the new house on the 13th. Hopefully we'll be settled by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment