Monday, March 19, 2007

Back home sweet home today. We had a wonderful time in Mexico, soaking up the sun, eating, drinking, then repeating that cycle many times, with some reading and napping thrown in, of course. It was fun to see the family and so relaxing to be away from it all, but I do have to say I was happy to be headed home after being gone over a week. We arrived home late last night, after delays at our layover in Atlanta. I pretty much had a few hours of sleep then headed off to the shock of back to school in the morning (and without Cami the wonder-student teacher to help out - poor me!) So this afternoon I managed to drag myself onto the elliptical machine to workout a little - this better become a routine after eating ice cream 2-3 times a day for a week - and I've been catching up with my email and uploading photos from our trip. Here are a few of my favorites - so fun to spend quality time with our nephews 3 1/2 & 3 months. What personalities. More to be see in my flickr set. Time to get ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment