Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend wrap-up

We had a great time at Jake's 4th birthday party last night - can you guess what the theme was? He and Dylan are both growing up so fast! We went straight from that party to a going away party for our friends that are moving to Hawaii - lucky ducks!

This morning we were awakened by some loud mooing. Now, it is not unusual to hear a few moo's coming from the cows that graze next to us - but not so loud and frequent - I turned to Bill and said, "I think there's a cow emergency". hee hee - so we got dressed and went outside and found this little guy wandering in our yard. Momma cow was on the other side of the fence mooing up a storm, but he couldn't find his way back out. Luckily we got ahold of the farmer and he came to pick up little lost cow.
Speaking of cows, this is my latest and last (for now) self portrait for the 365 days project on Flickr. Day 62. I've been forgetting to take it every day, and I just can't get inspired to keep it up. So, I'm throwing in the towel. I will continue to take some - just not EVERY day! You can check out the set here if you'd like to see them.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO Don't give up!
    I was inspired by seeing you do it... I was thinking it would be fun to do myself. Keep plucking along. Maybe we need a "group" or "team" to cheer everyone on. I haven't started ... but may.

    ReplyDelete