Sunday, October 28, 2007

Recently...

Wow - I have been a bad blogger! But a busy one, too. A fair amount of sciatic nerve pain, most likely pregnancy related, and a short but nasty head cold, most likely preschool teacher related put me out of commission for about a week. Then mom and Bethany came into town for the annual Marathon crop at Reminisce and we did tons of scrapping and chatting. I made my first sock monkey that has happily arrived at her new home, and worked with Wendy on a custom order of paper bead jewelry. This weekend, Bill and I took a quick trip to Chicago with our brother and sister-in-law where much shopping and good eating was had. Trying to enjoy the lovely autumn weather before it turns to winter and gearing up for the Halloween excitement. Oh, and I went to see Across the Universe, which I highly recommend for the great soundtrack (of course) and the all around artistry. Hope everyone has a productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment