Friday, December 21, 2007

Crafty Goodness

I've been up to some craftiness today... loved this idea for cocoa mixes in a jar. And the Love, Elsie Noel line is so cute. The tree and pocket tag were punched out on the Accucut machine at Reminisce and I used my QuicKutz to make the name. Fun & quick gifts - I have a little assembly line out on the kitchen counter as we speak.

Also started working on some fabric tissue holders (here's a great tutorial), but I only finished these two before my sewing machine got messed up somehow.


And finally, a great find while shopping with Wendy today - an egg basket for the nursery - great for the farm theme, eh? I will be able to find lots of baby cuteness to fill it with, I'm sure. And check out the adorable sock monkey ornament!

No comments:

Post a Comment