Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We had so much fun and good family time in both Des Moines and Iowa City over Christmas. These are a few of my favorite moments - more photos are in my flickr set. Of course, everyone was so generous with gifts, and I've been spending the last couple nights learning about my new camera (I knew was coming) and my new iPhone (total surprise!! in an awesome way!). Looking forward to having the next few days off work to work on setting up the nursery (we picked up the furniture last weekend while in Des Moines) and scrapbooking some of the fun photos from this week. Of course - I'll be back with photos of the nursery, adorable things that baby W got in his stocking, and my projects for upcoming classes at Reminisce. :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment