Sunday, December 30, 2007

How much cuteness can you handle?

I am definitely enjoying my new sock monkey slippers (Wendy, I know you will be so jealous - but I know where to find them!)
Yet more scrappin' today, I'm really in the groove - feels good to drop all these pages into my album. Also working more on my pregnancy journal/minibook which I will have to photograph sometime soon. If you want to see more of my layouts, check my flickr set.
Speaking of cute - what about these onesies for baby W? awwww... and the rooster was a gift from Bill's parents. I love it - perfect to perch in the farm-themed nursery.
Today I was browsing Etsy to look for some more farm artwork and found LilyPig's photographs. I think these would be hilarious framed as a group!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:07 AM

    i ADORE the roo - what a fabulous idea for baby w's room! angie

    ReplyDelete