Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy & Sad

Well, actually this photo is a "before & after" - eating, that is. It amazes me how Lachlan can wake up and be ready to eat ASAP, and then what a happy boy he is after he has a full belly. Lots of smiles and fun noises happening right now!

I am feeling so happy that Bill is home from his boys' fishing trip - it was fun having the little one all to myself, but it is nice to have some back-up, too. We missed daddy!

Also feeling quite sad about this news that Reminisce will be closing at the end of June. I worked there part-time for 3 years and met so many great people. It was such a fun place to work and I will miss shopping there, too! If you're a scrapbooker, make sure to get in there and grab some good deals while supplies last!
Here are a couple new layouts. I'm still loving these photos by Shelley so much.

1 comment: