Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Gratitude

Ali posted on Thursday about things she is thankful for right now - that's something I've been thinking about alot this week in the face of all this terrible flooding. I have so much to be thankful for.
  • A happy, healthy baby boy
  • Being able to spend 4 months all day every day bonding with baby L.
  • Having our families close enough to see on a regular basis
  • Beautiful weather this week that inspired me to actually get out and work in our yard
  • A home that is safe and dry
  • A hubby that appreciates what I do and works hard to provide for us
  • the fact that my AppleCare plan covered the replacement of my rotten hard drive
Working on being outside a little bit today and trying to rebuild the contents and layout on the MacBook. And a fair amount of time for snuggling and chatting and playing with Photobooth with Lachlan.

No comments:

Post a Comment