Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Perfect Spring Day

I posted about my surprise baby shower, but the whole day before the shower was special, too. I wanted to make a layout for my pregnancy album to remember the whole day. I was inspired by the spring layout challenge on the American Crafts blog (wow, those albums are so pretty, I would love to win one! They have great albums). Hoping to get a few more pregnancy pages finished before baby gets here! My due date is only 2 weeks away!

Here's what I used to make it (I've been trying to dig into my scrapbooking stash and mix it with a few new things to keep myself excited):
an American Crafts Li'l Tyke journaling sticker
American Crafts "Sunny Spot" paper and "Jungle Gym" paper
white Bazzill scallop edge paper
sticker letters by October Afternoon and My Little Shoebox

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Kirsten! I love all the details! What a great way to remember your special day!!

    ReplyDelete