Thursday, February 02, 2006

ATCs with a Secret

I made these ATCs for a swap over at the Embellished Circus. They're a couple days late because I have been procrastinating making them (and then I had a couple really crazy weeks at work when it felt like I didn't have a moment to work on any art). I wanted to come up with something really clever. So, last night I finally got them made, and I think they're pretty fun. Hope that Miss Fish enjoys them!
In other news, I just finished an online newsletter for my Art classroom - If you'd like to see what my students have been making, you can check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. Those. Are. SUPER! I especially love the fold-up tree. Andrea is lucky, lucky, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your newsletter. I'm thinking that I may try the landscape technique. Everything is so cool. My art classes in elementary school were nothing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:08 PM

    I had to peek. I couldn't help myself. (I am so lucky! I can't wait for them to arrive!)

    ReplyDelete