Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanks for the peach tips! We spent much of the day baking yesterday. I found some recipes on the internet for Peach muffins (I added blueberries), Peach cookies, and Peach Cobbler. There were so many baked goodies here I had to go give some away. Anyway, still planning some peach smoothies and that grilled peach idea - and I'd love to try this jam recipe, but I've never made jam before! Kinda intimidating!
Also finished my curtains for the new and improved guest bedroom. I was inspired by my friend Kristi who had made shades for her dining room by sewing fabric to the front of some roller shades. I kinda made it up as I went along, but they are doing their job whether down (blocking the light which can wake you up early in the morning) or up (looking kinda cute). As you can see, the bedroom also doubles as our "work-out" space.
And, anyone who remembers troll dolls - you much check out this flickr set!

No comments:

Post a Comment