Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hello, winter.


Not sure how I feel about you arriving, but I did enjoy the sticky snow on our trees Sunday morning! Looked like a winter wonderland, just in time for December to begin - now if we can just avoid the ice!

I think I have craft ADD right now, so many ideas for projects and handmade gifts, but so little time to work on them. I keep bouncing from project to project but not finishing many - yet. Two that are in progress (that I can share) are a December daily mini-album (oh, Ali, always with the inspiring ideas) and a garland for one of our Christmas trees, which is mostly decked out with handmade (and soft, for the nearly mobile baby in the house) ornaments. Good luck with all your holiday preparations!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... the garland explains all the felt in the play room! :)

    ReplyDelete