Tuesday, February 23, 2010

new scrapbooking

I made a 4x6" mini-album during my pregnancy with Lachlan. I managed to document lots of little moments and information about my first pregnancy. With less spare time and energy this time around, I probably won't scrapbook as much, but I decided to make an 8 1/2" x 11" album for my pregnancy/birth/newborn days with our little girl. These are the first two pages I've finished. Hoping to go back and add a few more pages from the early days.

This is one of my favorite photos from our photoshoot with Joy. I don't usually have this much 'white space' on my layouts, but I was inspired by the most recent Scrapjacked challenge page.

I've started putting together my Project Life album. I really like the design and I think it will keep me more accountable to taking a daily photo. Also looking forward to being able to flip through actual prints of our daily memories from 2010, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment