Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project Life - week 7


A little later than usual in posting this week... these pages have been sitting on my computer "almost finished" since Sunday, but I just made some time this afternoon to finish them up. I've been trying to limit the time I spend on my computer while the kids are awake. We all got used to a little too much screen time to cope while everyone was sick. Now I'm trying to wean the kids off of tv and ipad and get things back to normal.

Not too many photos this week, but I enjoyed including some Valentine's Day bits and a few details from our fun weekend. Several fun new digital projects, too!


Supplies:
Cobalt Edition Full Collection
Project Life - The Templates
Everyday Papers by Robyn Meierotto
Borderline Journal Brushes
Banner Labels No. 1 by Katie Pertiet
Photo Journalers V.1
Everyday - ZigZag Tags
Everyday - Alphabetical Cards
labeled days (freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment