Thursday, May 11, 2006

I've been tagged!


Amy tagged me, so I better get going on answering these!

So, I have to give 5 answers for all these catagories. Hmmm... this is a lot of brain power so early in the morning!

5 items in my fridge
1. oranges
2. Starbucks carmel frappucinos
3. diet Squirt
4. some 7-layer dip
5. my Brita water pitcher

5 Items in my closet
1. my stash of fabric scraps from quilting projects (and a few unfinished quilting projects)
2. my collection of purses and bags
3. letters that my husband sent me during our college years
4. boxes of papers and other old stuff waiting for a rainy day when I'll sort through them and decide what to keep and what to get rid of
5. my new hooded sweatshirt (p.s. - that's not me in the picture)


5 Items in my Purse
1. tons of receipts waiting for me to balance my checkbook
2. my cell phone
3. my orange and yellow beaded coin purse
4. a variety of hair clips and pens
5. (actually this is on the outside of my purse) my little yarn pirate from the Modern Art Museum of Chicago's gift shop

5 Items in My Car
1. a dustbuster left over from our chalk experience this weekend
2. a book that I've been planning to return since I received it at Christmas, but now I'll probably keep.
3. cds by Jewel, Damien Rice, Joshua Radin, The Little Willies, & the Wicked musical soundtrack
4. broken sunglasses
5. a pile of packages waiting to go to the post office after school

I tag:
Beth
Judi
Tam
and anyone else kind enough to read my blog who has not already been tagged. :)

1 comment:

  1. not that i don't appreciate your writing, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your yarn pirate! Oh my gosh, he just kills me. And you got that here?!?!? In Chicago!?!? I have got to get my butt over there!

    ReplyDelete