Friday, June 29, 2007

B & K


I made this last weekend at the Reminisce Birthday crop. The wedding scrapbook is ALMOST done. The last layout is literally laying on my table as we speak. Then, just a little journalling and detail work to do, and it will be finished. Yippee! It's fun to flip through, since I've been working on in for so long. Hopefully we will enjoy looking through it for many years to come.

The paper, rub-ons, and stickers are from the Love, Elsie line - a current fav - it is romantic and fun at the same time!

Thanks Josh for suggesting the Canon stitch program - between scanning the 12x12 in sections, rotating, resizing and stitching, it is a long process, but I think it works well - and I didn't have to pay for it! Bonus! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you were doing scans - to speed it up you could try just taking pictures of your pages, already cropped close enough in the original photo that your further work should be easier. We did that with some pictures from an underwater camera that was film-only. Took photos of the photos and it actually turned out ok. Always glad to help!

    ReplyDelete