Monday, June 25, 2007

Black cow and Poison Ivy updates


Black Cow story #2, originally uploaded by Kirsten W.

I know you were all excited for the second installment of the black cow saga. I used the same pictures as a story starter for my other class on Thursday. It is so funny how it can go such a different direction from the same beginning.

After a week of poison ivy, I am finally starting to feel better. I went in to the doctor on Thursday afternoon to have it looked at because my face was so covered, and it was still spreading on my arms and back. She ended up putting me on an oral steroid, which I guess dries it up. My face is 90% better, and in general I am much less itchy... on the road to recovery. Yuck - hope I don't have to experience that again anytime soon!

Mom and Bethany came over for a crop at Reminisce on Friday and Saturday and we got lots accomplished! The wedding scrapbook is SO close to being finished! Also scrapped some graduation and pictures from Easter. Bethany made a couple mini-books with photos from the hilarious photobooth program on the MacBook and mom almost finished a book about our trip to Chicago last summer. I'm planning to scan some of the pages - and post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment