Wednesday, June 13, 2007


New earrings as promised!

It has been a great week at Preucil so far. I'm getting to know my two classes of students (one class comes on M,W,F and one on Tues,Thurs) and enjoying guiding their play and listening to their ideas and discussions. My assistant, Julie is wonderful. Sweet and caring with the kids and ready to do anything I need her help with. Also having fun getting to know my other colleagues. Today my class went to a Creative Dramatics session with Helen, the art teacher that works with both my classes and the other 5 day classroom. I tagged along and had lots of fun moving with the music and listening to the kids invent stories. The school is a relaxed atmosphere, but still very focused on teaching the whole child and encouraging independence and creativity. This picture is from the end of the morning today... Julie snapped a photo of me reading with a few of the boys before it was time to go home.


Bill gets home from his "boys" fishing trip tomorrow. I'm so excited - it has been lonely in this big house without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment