Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lovely Saturday


Today was a much needed relaxing Saturday. I had coffee and breakfast at the Java House, then on to an earring making class at Dawn's Hide & Bead Away. Then I headed over to the library to pick out some picture books to read to the little ones at Preucil next week. I also finally picked up some plants to make a summer garden. I decided on tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelon, and an assortment of flowers. Maybe tomorrow I'll pick up some peppers to add. It is my first "real" garden so we'll see how it goes.


These are the earrings I made during class and of course I had to bring home a few more beads to play around with. Working on more earrings tonight and mentally preparing for the open house tomorrow when I get to meet my new students and their families.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 AM

    Java House! I love that place. Lots of memories studing there! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:39 PM

    gorgeous...love beads!
    rh

    ReplyDelete