Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Night Update

Alright, here it is - after our appointment this afternoon - baby is happy with a strong heart rate and movements. They are concerned that I am on the low end of the normal amniotic fluid levels. SO, if nothing happens before Sunday evening, we will be heading back to the University to try and get the ball rolling. In the meantime, I'll be doing everything I can think of to induce labor naturally! Regardless - chances are very good that we will be able to meet the little one by Monday!! I'll be in touch. : )


  1. Jess Nelson9:01 PM

    so exciting! CONGRATS!!!!

  2. I will be thinking of you this weekend! Shelley

  3. Hopefully Baby W will decide it's time to come out into the world. Either way, it sounds like he will get to meet Mommy and Daddy soon!! Good luck!