Saturday, June 12, 2010

pregnancy layouts

I decided to spend Lachlan's nap today scrapbooking. I wanted to add a few more pages to baby's album. I decided to deconstruct the cute invitation that Bethany made for embellishment for the pages. Loved it! The paper is from an Amy Butler stack made by K&Co. She has the best floral designs.
Then there's a page to document the baby's due date and what we did on Thursday. I used the latest kit from The Story Matters. Kinda fun that they sent one vintage playing card with each kit and I got "9". Seemed perfect for the "9 months" idea.

Lachlan and I made the banana muffins yesterday (via @aliedwards) They are very moist and yummy. We used an egg slicer to slice the bananas for the tops. It worked great and Lachlan had so much fun that we sliced a bunch of strawberries after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment