Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today

Today we... made oatmeal applesauce muffins, colored and painted,
watched cartoons, ate popsicles and a smoothie, had lunch outside so L
could watch the lawn get mowed, wandered up and down the driveway,
blew bubbles, and attempted to give Sadie a good brushing.

When it was L's naptime, Deb came over and Bill and I went in for my "week overdue" check-up. Everything looked perfectly normal in the ultrasound and non-stress test, so she can come out whenever she is ready this week. If it is not before next Wednesday then we will be heading in for an induction. But I think she'll make an appearance before that. I'm really comfortable with waiting and letting my body decide when it's ready - but I will admit that seeing her chubby cheeks and cute little feet on the ultrasound screen today made me more anxious to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment