Monday, April 04, 2011

So, a funny thing happened on Twitter...

A couple weeks ago, I was tweeting about what was for dinner (you know, pretty much the thing that everyone makes fun of Twitter about)...
and I was swiftly tweeted back by the Twitter account of @kraftmacncheese. I checked out the link, entered my address (it seemed like a legit website)...
and I received this link from the site to retweet on my account. Then I forgot about the whole thing until...
I received this package in the mail! It had 5 boxes of Mac & Cheese (5 different varieties for our tasting pleasure), the card explaining the #MacJinx, and this hilarious tshirt. Now *that* is some quality internet marketing, if you ask me. The shirt is big enough for me, but I have every intention of reworking it so that L can wear it instead.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel P7:34 PM

    That is awesome! That shirt is to die for! Hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I might have to do some Tweeting about them too. :) We love Kraft Mac & Cheese.

    ReplyDelete