Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hangin' in Detroit


On my way home from a great vacation in D.C. with Steph. She was able to go in late to work today so we stopped at a great bakery on the way to the airport. Long layover in Detroit, so I've been amusing myself with eating sushi, snapping some photos of the mini-book I made last week in Shelley's class, uploading more photos from my trip to the flickr set and joining the "What's in your bag " flickr group. Looking forward to getting home and seeing Bill and Cleo! And to having a couple more weeks of vacation to clean house, make more things for the etsy shop and hopefully make some progress on a few decorating projects.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    It looks like you had a great time in DC! Can't wait to see your pics! By the way...did you do that adorable box with Cosmo Cricket in the store? Shelley

    ReplyDelete