Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Ok, I better get down to it and fulfill my obligation, after being tagged by Shelley and Rachel last week!

The Rules:
1.You must share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2.You then tag 7 people (if you can) and at the end of the post you provide links to their blogs.
3.Lastly, let them know they are being tagged.

1. I dislike trying something new unless I am sure I can do it successfully the first time.
2. I have been watching the soap opera “All My Children” pretty much my whole life (my mom started watching when she was pregnant with me) and now I’ve sucked my husband into watching it with me!
3. Sometimes I think my hobby is trying out new hobbies (especially crafty ones).
4. I love watching cooking shows and reading cooking magazines, but I am a completely incompetent cook!
5. I haven’t had any really weird cravings during my pregnancy, but I have eaten an absurd amount of Kraft mac & cheese and Honey Nut Cheerios.
6. Once I worked as an “elf” in one of those Santa/Christmas spots in the middle of the mall.
7. I’m obsessed with all things Macintosh (ok, if you know me you probably already know this one). I adore my MacBook, my iPhone, iTunes and my iPods (yes, I have more than one – even more embarrassing!)

I tag: Wendy, Diane, Dona, Zhenia, Amy, and Kristi & Josh.
(Lucky you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment