Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big News!

First of all - the big news - we found out this afternoon that we are having a GIRL! Yay! Wow, we are still kinda in shock, especially Bill! But so excited!

Thought I would share these layouts that I finished today after starting them on Saturday.
Rachel threw Deb an early birthday party on Saturday in the form of a scrapbooking/crafting crop and I got to join in for a few hours. It was fun and relaxing! And I *might* have come home with a few new adorable scrapbook papers.

Ok, off to dream about pink ruffly things and do some Etsy browsing!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, oh HOW EXCITING!! Happy pink ruffly things to you :) You are going to have sooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting! Congrats! Girls are a lot of fun to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That is very exciting!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you all!!

    ReplyDelete