Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pet pages

Finished up a couple new scrapbook pages this afternoon. I pulled the photos, journaling and comments straight from this blog post for the Sadie page. Easy-peasy!
Fun to see the new scrapbooking goodies from CHA popping up on the Internet.
Love everything Hambly is putting out.
ALL of the new Cosmo Cricket lines!
The Unwritten line from Reminisce
The Basic Grey Basics. Cool!
American Crafts is always a favorite - new albums and Dear Lizzy line. and new Thickers. duh.
I miss being able to touch and ogle all the new products like I did when I worked at Reminisce. Scrapbookers, any other new favorites?

I also won a blog giveaway at the Making Memories blog yesterday. So exciting, can't wait to get my goodies in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You will have to let us see what goodies you get!!!

    ReplyDelete